Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Best. Husband. Ever.

There are not enough words to describe all the good gifts I have in Sam Binkley.
This man pours himself into his family without any regard for himself! Shiloh and I are so lucky to have him as our covering. He is responsible, servant-hearted, selfless, a generous and cheerful giver.
I could not do this whole taking care of a baby thing without him! He changes diapers, takes late night feedings, stays up with her and sings her songs. And the best part is that he acts like he likes it!
He makes me feel beautiful and is always affirming me in the things about me that I can't see about myself.
A song comes to mind..."If he make you feel like a million dollar bill, say oh, oh, oh!" Haha-thank you Whitney Houston for putting it into words for me:)
Here's to you Sam Binkley! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Courtney, my beautiful bride---you are much too kind to me...too too kind. You are so SO beautiful and SO sweet.....and I do like singing songs to Shiloh....maybe she'll be a musician when shes older :) LOVE YOU!! Best mom and wife EVER (or EVAR!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just teared up to this. So sweet, what a wonderful love.

    ReplyDelete