Tuesday, August 23, 2011

7 weeks today

So maybe 7 weeks is not that big of a milestone, but then again isn't everything a milestone with your child? Like everything they do is worth documenting...might be a "first-time mom" thing, right Genny?:)
There have been some note worthy things in the life of Shiloh that you can view below.
The things that stand out in our adult lives: Hunger games, zumba is fun, and Anne of Green Gables is so cute. It turns out I like to read and I feel like a smart person because I do. Thankfully breastfeeding allows time for reading.
Baylor is back in session as of yesterday, so Sam is a busy man at work. But that also means that women's volleyball is starting back up and we like that.

 Finally figured out the Moby wrap-I can cook again! But feel free to still bring us meals.
 Sam in the Moby-if only you could hear this picture-there would be a lot of screaming:)
 First time at the zoo and my first "mom outing" with Kelley and Genny
 I come home from Zumba and this is what I find:)
 JC is back at Baskin Robbins!
 Revamped Zumba onesie for J Sea's Birthday (I did not have another "c")
 Russian Nesting dolls for Shiloh-homemade by Amy Oates

 Visit from G-Nannie
 Meeting Great Grandma Emily
Look at this face! I love her!

6 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!

    Shiloh! I can't believe that you are 7 months old!!!

    Courtney!! Such a great blogger!! BEST blog ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks SO different now. I love EVERY picture!!! She is such a blessed little girl to have y'all as parents. Can't wait to see y'all again!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures, Courtney! I think I would like some of those Russian nesting dolls...what does Shiloh do with them? I think you're right, everything is worth documenting and your blog is a great way to do it! Counting down the days to family vacation! Sending hugs and auntie love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney, I love your blog and seeing what's new with the Binkleys. Shiloh is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! I particularly love her big eyes! She seems so aware!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daddy got a little ahead of himself....Shiloh you are only 7 weeks old....not months old :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete