Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I need more sleep to feel normal...

Today was ROUGH! Many tears from both Shiloh and I probably for the same reason too-we are tired! But thankfully I have friends (thank you Kelley Stone) to normalize me.
Here are a few pictures of our little nugget for your enjoyment. I never used to like it when people referred to things as "nuggets", but it's not so bad after all:)
 This is one of my favorite faces she makes-the "O"
 Sleeping in mommy's arms
 Cutest onesie in her wardrobe (compliments of Lauren Allen)
 Napping again with Mr. Stingray aka Sam
 Shiloh got to meet Anna and JC!!! She loves them!

Another favorite face-looking concerned, but still so cute!

So, she just went to sleep and that means I need to be doing the same thing.



3 comments:

  1. She is so precious! The concerned face!! Love it. I'm sorry she has been so upset since I've been gone. ;) I miss yall so much! Keep the posts coming. I'm eating them up. And I absolutely can't believe you said nugget. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney! In love with your blog. In love with Shiloh even though I've never met her. Please post every minute that you're not trying to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney is the best blogger ever! She is so beautiful and has the most beautiful daughter ever - Mr. Stingray

    ReplyDelete