Thursday, November 14, 2013

October in Review

Hi viewers, 
Here is our October in review. The highlight of this month was our vacation to Utah, but there were lots of other fun things as well! Most of these pictures are from Utah. Ian's 9 month photos (which are not very good) are at the bottom. Yes, he turns 10 months tomorrow, but at least I got them up before that happens! 

We had some time with Grandma and Grandpa before taking off for Utah.





Shiloh was so excited about her blue chair.

She also loves somersaults.










Hotel time on daddy's lunch break:)

So nap times didn't really happen so I unashamedly put them both in front of Boz.



Best mole ever! (The food, not the thing that grows on one's body)


One of my highlights-the public library

Another highlight for me-bison. Love em.




We had a few spills while hiking:)




And another highlight-The Wright family! They allowed us to stay with them at the end of our trip and we fell in love with their family! 

Pumpkin patch time!




Homecoming parade

Play time with baby Jude at the Mayfields

Some good time with Nannie and Papa

Halloween costumes-Daniel and the lion. I clearly captured really good pictures of them:)

Homecoming time again with the Corleys



Auntie Sheryl takes better pictures of them than I do:)




11 comments:

  1. Why did it have to end? I don't know how this is possible but Shiloh and Ian are even cuter now. Namely, Ian in the pumpkin patch and Shiloh the lion and doing somersaults. So cute. And were you really that close to live bison? That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto everything that JC just said!! They are so adorable!! And Courtney you look great in all these pictures!! Love you and love this family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, Great BLOG! I'm so thankful for you and for our children! Thankful for our opportunities to see new places and meet new people! Love the recap! You're the best and most beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful and so is your family!! And best mole ever? hahaha! THat comment cracked me up, clearly I read it as the food. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're about the only one that would read that correctly. You were born latin minded. I love you too!!!

      Delete
  5. Your family seems like they are always having so much fun! Probably because they have the funnest parents ever! Love seeing the pics and your captions are priceless. BTW, I don't think you can take "bad" pictures of your kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah! We are having fun! But it's not hard when you get to go on vacation. I LOVE family vacations!

      Delete
  6. Courtney, your family is beautiful! I just want to look at these pictures over and over! The one of Ian in the grass with Shiloh somersaulting in the background is wonderful!- Ian is a classic beautiful baby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JT! I meant to comment on that photo because it cracks me up:)

      Delete